The K Facial Marine Algae is an ideal serum for daily use to keep your skin physically and visibly hydrated. The active properties of marine algae contribute to reduced wrinkles and a smoother texture of the skin. Marine algae have high levels of antioxidants and essential minerals as they have to survive in severe ocean environments and protect themselves against UV radiation and pollution. For this reason, algae-based skincare products and extracts ideal to improve the skin's elasticity and reduce signs of aging by fighting against free radicals
The K Facial Marine Algae serum is comprised of three different extracts of algae: Laminaria digitata Extract, Chondrus Crispus Extract & Gigartina Stellata Extract. It also contains Aloe vera leaf juice and Orange blossom floral waterIt's a Paraben-free and Alcohol-free formulation and is Vegan.
Benefits of Marine Algae
Hydrates dry skin
When used topically, algae has been found to be a better humectant than one of the most popular hydrators of all, hyaluronic acid. A humectant helps to reduce the amount of moisture lost so all the moisture stays in the skin instead of seeping out.
Diminishes the appearance of hyperpigmentation
Marine Algae is a non-acid option to diminish the appearance of dark spots, for an all over even complexion. This is ideal for those with sensitive skin or who prefer to use more natural skin products. This is because Marine Algae is packed with high levels of vitamin C, a natural ingredient famous for its brightening properties.
Rich in Antioxidants
Algae contains antioxidants, amino acids, vitamin B, magnesium, zinc and detoxifying minerals. These properties can help to:
- Clear clogged pores
- Combat oxidative stress (especially that which is induced by UV exposure) and break down UV energy into a form of harmless heat, essentially acting like nature's sunscreen (but should always be used with a SPF cream)
-Neutralise any free radicals and environmental aggressors (e.g. pollution) to protect your skin from damage
- Aid to maintaining s healthy moisture barrier on the surface of the skim
Astaxanthin reduces the appearance of fine lines
This ingredient naturally occurs in algae. This ingredients act like a powerhouse when it comes to maintaining suppleness and reduces the appearance of fine lines. Studies have found it to be:
- 6,000 times stronger than Vitamin C
- 800 times stronger than CoQ10 (Co Enzyme Q10 is a popular anti aging ingredients used by some big brands such as Nivea)
- 550 times stronger than Green Tea catechins (Catechin is the natural antioxidant found in Green Tea that help prevent cell damage)
You will receive a free Sonic T Bar with your first order and will receive the Marine Algae Serum at a discounted rate every 2 months thereafter.
Log in to your account.
- Click Manage My Order.
- Click Make a Change and you'll see Cancel My Plan.
- Choose your cancellation reason, and your plan will be cancelled.
If you change your mind and would like to restart your treatment, simply go back to the Manage My Plan from the main dashboard, click Resume Subscription and your treatment will be restarted.
If you'd like to delay the date that you receive your next Marine Algae Serum:
- Log in and head to the Subscription section.
- Click Manage My Order.
- Then click Make a Change and you'll see Delay My Order.
- Choose your preferred date you'd like to delay your next Marine Algae Serum until.